Աշխատանքի հայտարարություն` ծրագրի ադմինիստրատիվ օգնական
IRIS Business Incubator (IRIS BI) was founded in 2019 within the EU funded IRIS (Increased Resilience of Syrian-Armenian and Host Population) Programme by two founding organizations – Armenian Caritas and SME Cooperation Association. IRIS is the first business incubator in Armenia that focuses on the traditional SME sector and puts economic integration at the core of its business model.
The mission of IRIS BI is to support entrepreneurs to establish and grow innovative successful businesses by providing full-cycle business development services.
The vision of IRIS BI is to enhance the ecosystem for business incubation and business support services in Armenia through becoming networking, collaboration and access to finance platforms for the traditional SME sector.
Since 2019 IRIS BI has already completed 3 cycles of business incubation and is currently running the 4th cycle. Within the 3 calls, IRIS BI has received more than 1500 applications from self-employed, startup entrepreneurs and SMEs operating all over Armenia. During the 1st and 2nd incubation cycles IRIS BI worked with more than 450 participants to develop their business models, around 250 participants attended IRIS Academy (which is an intensive training and coaching course developed for different target groups) and around 150 residents were qualified for financing with grants and loans.
Currently IRIS BI is looking for a Program and Administrative Assistant to join its team and provide general administrative and programme support to ensure the efficient operation of the organization.
- Handle office tasks related to IRIS BI programs and activities, including correspondence, filing, generating reports and presentations, organization of meetings and other ongoing administrative tasks;
- Assist IRIS BI staff in the organization of meetups and events, including start-up events, workshops, business challenges, business week-ends, lead generation events, B2Bs, seminars, training, round tables and other meetings;
- Assist all staff members of IRIS BI during different stages of project implementation;
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail and assume other receptionist duties when needed;
- Upon request of IRIS BI Executive Director collect and timely provide data, information records, documents and/ or other reports, generate minutes, notes, letters, general reports, charts, tables and other documents;
- Provide technical assistance to IRIS BI staff members in making copies of documents; assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers and copy machines;
- Assist the BI Communication and PR Officer in maintaining the BI website;
- Keep track and file BI staff members' attendance list;
- Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts;
- Greet and assist visitors and IRIS BI resident entrepreneurs, respond to questions and requests for information;
- Perform other program and administrative duties as requested by the Executive Director, to ensure the smooth operations of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree; master's degree is an advantage
- Prior administrative experience will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English languages;
- High interest in economic development and business support services and willingness to learn;
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency;
- Detail-oriented person and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing tasks in a timely manner;
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Պահանջվող թեկնածուի մակարդակը: Կրտսեր
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please indicate the title of the position ("Program and Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the e-mail. IRIS Business Incubator is grateful to all interested applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.